We are looking for a team-player with strong attention to detail, who is passionate about working for a small agri-business. E-commerce sales for our farm winery have proved to be an important channel for our small business, one which we hope to grow. Benjamin Bridge is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive workplace, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer creating high quality wines from our Gaspereau Valley farm.
- Full time, permanent position starting immediately.
- 6-month probationary period
This entry-level position will be primarily focused on e-commerce order fulfillment, customer service, and involves the packaging and coordination of shipping and direct delivery orders. This job involves using online software (Shopify), spreadsheets, internal email communication, customer care communication, delivery driving, and warehouse duties. As a small, fast-paced business we all do many jobs and so this position would also require the candidate to be able to shift to work in our winery’s production facility, supporting our hospitality shop and bar, and at crucial times out in the field on the vineyard. Education and experience is not required if the candidate is eager to learn.
- transportation to and from work (Berwick),
- able to lift up 50 lbs / 22 kg,
- clean driving record and valid driver’s license,
- highly detail oriented,
- strong interpersonal skills and a team player,
- self-motivated and can work independently,
- strong written and verbal communication skills, and,
- ability to adapt to various tasks in a fast paced environment
- customer service and sales experience
Not required, but an asset:
- e-commerce or website experience
- Robust health & wellness benefits.
- Laptop and smartphone provided.
- Salary disclosed upon interview.
Submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our team at 902.542.1560 to discuss alternative methods to apply.