Production support team members are a vital part of our business, allowing us to fulfill retail and wholesale demand for our Nova Scotia grown wines. We are looking for a team-player with strong attention to detail and a preference for physical work.
This entry-level position will be primarily focused on readying our wines for market, including bottling, labelling, and packaging bottled wine into cartons, as well as preparing pallets of wine for shipment. As a small, fast-paced business we all often do many jobs and so this position would also require the candidate to be able to shift to support other areas of the business, including deliveries or vineyard.
- Full time, starting immediately (at least 35 hours per week)
- Health benefits after three-month waiting period
- Probationary period of three months from start date
- Starting wage of $13.50, with opportunity for advancement
- transportation to and from work,
- detail oriented
- a kind and energetic team player, who can also work independently,
- ability to adapt to various tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- ability to lift at least 50 lbs and to provide a sustained effort with repetitive tasks
- criminal background check
About Benjamin Bridge
Benjamin Bridge is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive workplace, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer creating high quality wines from our local farm.
Email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org